RE: Prince Henry

Hey Bruce, it's cool...

	all in the name of enlightenment...but now I want archeology in Nova
Scotia...and facts...I haven't been posting about Sinclair on the other list
as I was still going through the Thompson book several months ago when I ran
out of time, and then ability to read and write...now I'll have to start
from scratch...and I don't even have the whole copy yet...

There are many unanswered questions in my books so I wait patiently for
Tim...

	But I'm also dealing with the Mystery walls, and a vit with Oak Island and
I'm wondering what's next in Nova Scotia for the Sinclair's...show me the
sites and I'll get them dug, there are few impediments now...for the past
ten years, all has been impossible...

	be well,
		rob