Re: Off-Topic

Both my sister and I were Federal Employees at the time, both in the
Mid-West, and it could have been either of us. The day of the bombing was
the only day in 35 years that all 4 of my children called me at work. It
was a scary day for all of us.

BUT closure comes only from GOD and each individual learning to forgive.
I hope I have taught my children this, but if I had been a victim, who
knows how they would have reacted.

My prayers goes to the families left, that they find solace and can go on
with their lives.
But I do agree, there should have been NO NEWS coverage on this day.