No n Topic

The American media hype, is made!!
The death was an  extravagant, assisted, suicide carried out as he wished
it, his cause right or wrong has received world coverage. his cause is being
debated world wide, I watched the execution description and reactions live
on internet from CCN. and it was all predictable, the questions were loaded
in favour of the journalists. I believe there is another execution set for
within the next fortnight and it will just happen, with no running
commentary and the only protest will be from the Human Rights watch dogs
    Roy