Re: sinclair-digest V2 #500

Thank You.....My sister and I have been searching our family for over 30
years....Our 4th Great Grandmother was a SINCLAIR....she named a
grandaughter Clara...after her line...my sister is Claire..and my
granddaughter is Claire....this gives us a great hertiage...We are proud
to be part Sinclair....