[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Re: Malcolm Sinclair
At 19:34 26/01/01 +1100, you wrote:
Use Babelfish at
At 03:23 PM 26/01/01, you wrote:
OK, I found it and have put a
picture on our web. Is there a way to get the information in an
- ----- Original Message -----
- From: Niven Sinclair
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
Erling Johansen ;
- Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 11:46 AM
- Subject: Malcolm Sinclair
- If you tap into
look for Malcolm Sinclair via a search engine
- and click on kamienie sinclaira (the Sinclair stone) you will find
- information on the fate of Malcolm Sinclair on the 28th June, 1739 at
- of Russian officers.
- It is even suggested that the French merchant, Couturier, was a
- which is the first time I have heard of this theory.
- The web pages also contain some excellent photographs of the
- It would seem that there is a lively interest in this story which
augurs well for
- our plan to restore the monument and more than justifies your
- contribute financially towards that restoration.
- Good reading.
- Niven Sinclair
I wrote the story of Malcolm Sinclair in an article called "Murder
Most Foul" which has appeared
in a number of newsletters. I will try to find a copy and post it
(if I can master the art) or, perhaps,
a computer whizz kid will remember the article and do it for me.