Re: Prince Henry in the New World

Great ideas but is this a result of the Princes visit or is it by the a few
modern day good men who do not have the needs of Henrys time? Are you Edmund
Burke good men associating "When bad men combine, the good must associate;
else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible
struggle." and  what does Henry bring to the table? Whether he came or went,
seems speculative and immaterial,  the Spanish. French and English had
lasting impact.  The table of brotherhood that was set in Canada is a feast
that all men must wish to share, but was Henrys memory only and excuse for
the  wonder of the day. I do not envy you you place at the table we were all
there with you. In unity there is strength.  In Clan there is family In
brotherhood there is love.

Sinclair