No Subject

David : I am a mason, and saw either your entry or your fathers entry in a
publication published by Anchor Communication entitled "Whos Whos in
Freemasonry". Under either your or your fathers entry, a couple of
organizations intrigued me: the Scottish-American Military Association and the
Scottish-Dutch Heritage Association (or similar). If it was entry, would you
please send me by email the contacts for both organizations.

Sincerely and Fraternally
Craig McInturff