My new website.

Hi All,

I have a new website now. I plan on adding new information on a weekly basis
and there will be room for input from other people. It is mainly about New
Zealand Sinclair's and is my personal website.

http://www11.ewebcity.com/kukupa

I hope you all like it, let me know what you think?

It is "not" the offical Clan Sinclair New Zealand website. I am currently
working on the official Clan Sinclair New Zealand site which is nearing
completion and coming along nicely.

Regards Jenny Coster
Ashburton, New Zealand

p.s Laurel and John could you please update your links from my old website
to the new one.