Latest Pictures

Could I post my thanks to Ian and Nancy Davenport, who sent me some wonderful aerial photographs of the castles and Sinclair Bay. These are published in the "Latest Pictures" link which can be found in the top left-hand corner of the Nosshead Window homepage. Thanks also to Donald and Judy, whose photograph is now included in the Friends and Family Pages.

Best wishes to all,

Dave

PS. Congratulations to Ian Sinclair of Nosshead Lighthouse on his birthday. Happy Birthday Ian.

David Sinclair-Sherratt
Nosshead Lighthouse Window
http://www.girnigoe.co.uk