Scottish Sinclairs

Does anyone have any info on a Albert John Sinclair & his wife, Martha
Alvira who is supposed to immigrate c1827 from north Scotland to
Ontario?

My grandfather's first cousin (passed away c1980's, but he had two
pictures with this info printed in his local newspaper)  has suggested
that these are our ancestors.  Tho'  I do not believe it (evidence
suggests otherwise, that John Wesley Sinclair {1827-1910} {my
great-great grandfather} has a brother named Henry Sinclair (1824-1892},
& that their mother is Mary Flake, & their step-father is Samuel
Parker), it is best that I leave no stone unturned.

WANDA SINCLAIR
Rexdale, Ontario