Re: St. Margaret

Laurel;
When it comes to recognizing the great historians of the current century,
you will be well up there as a communicator and researcher of the knowledge
of those that came before. Of course I was seeking a context for what Rory
was sharing, and happened to have a friend who is researching masonic
studies with me, so this tied into the Sinclairs and as he is also a student
of Hungarian history, the connection between the Sinclairs and Hungary was
curious for me and the flag seemed to be a link, which you now illustrate
that it is in the historical context you assert. I will be asking my friend
if there are any historical insights from his connections in the
Universities of Hungary. and share it with you.

I must say, that while I have been an avid student of all sorts of history,
what I have come across in this past year is daunting because of the depth
and breadth of the knowledge which is tied into ancient masonry, Sinclairs
as the fulcrum of the keeping of the history and passing it through and the
ancient information in the religions between 2000 BC and 1000 AD that are
buried in the middle east. Bill Bueler is not off the wall in the ancient
geometric principlas that became a basis for much philosophy, theology and
religion to say nothing of the construction of the physical world. I am over
whelmed this year with all the "more" that there is to study just looking at
something a simple as one family heritage and the social impacts that
surrounded  it. Your material is worth posting.

I am so glad that your wisdom is again being communicated. There is so much
you have. Yours aye;
Neil