[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Hello Jeff I did go to your website and still go back and look around...Everything to me is interesting... When it was said that the bloodline went down thru the women for the jews, I remembered something that I had read that Christ had a daughter but it never went further than that in the book...Just went on about the two son's...My search for religion has taken me down different roads and it all seems to come back to what alot of these discussions are...Until the internet there was almost no way to be able to inquire or talk about anything other that what you are told that you have to believe the version that is given...I have never been able to just follow blind orders without questioning? Which needless to say has not won me any high marks and I've very seldom been wrong when I've think that something is other than what is being said.. as always Judy -----Original Message----- From: jeffnpat [mailto:jeffnpat@nis.net] Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 3:56 PM To: sinclair@quarterman.org Subject: New Topic Crest Dear Group: I have written about many things related to the Sinclairs, and have posted them to this group. For the most part the silence has been deafening. [ Excess quotations omitted. ] [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html