[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Dear Judy: Thank you so much for responding. I was about to answer you OFF-list (with appreciation that you answered me ON-list) because I think there are too many "high-fives" messages that only take up everyone's time without contributing anything. Things like simply "well-said", or "take a bow old chap". Pats on the back. Things like that. But I have decided to answer you ON-list because I would like to repeat my simple complaint. Call me a whiner, that's OK. My big complaint concerning the lengthy (and I think valuable) contributions I've made is that, for reasons that I have great difficulty understanding, my contributions are almost universally ignored. You are the first to respond to my latest contribution. I hope you won't be the last, but I fear you will be. Thanks Again! Jeff "Carter, Judy G (Judy)" wrote: > Hello Jeff > > I did go to your website and still go back and look around...Everything > to me is interesting... > When it was said that the bloodline went down thru the women for the > jews, I remembered something > that I had read that Christ had a daughter but it never went further > than that in the book...Just > went on about the two son's...My search for religion has taken me down > different roads and it all seems > to come back to what alot of these discussions are...Until the internet > there was almost no way to [ Excess quotations omitted. ] [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html