[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Richard, Sorry for the silence on this end. I'm still in Dallas ... actually at Kinko's paying $0.30/minute to check email. Is that sick or what? Thanks for your thoughtful and insightful messages to this list. IMHO, for whatever that's worth, I appreciate your input and you certainly have a "thoughtful" (I think that means actually thinking) and well reasoned positions. Just because you (and I) differ with some of the others on the list, doesn't mean that our positons aren't thoughtful and well-reasoned. It just means that the "thoughts and reasoning" are different that others ... perhaps in some cases, those free thinkers who are less tolerant. Who knows ... the clock is ticking on this dratted pc. Gotta run. Mel of South Carolina (temporarily displaced in Texas) --- Richard Huseth <rhuseth@ev1.net> wrote: > At 01:05 PM 12/6/2001 +0000, Tim Wallace-Murphy > wrote: > > >Your question has already been answered, not only > by myself but also by john > >S Quarterman. If you cannot discern the difference > between a thoughtful and > >considered evaluation of facts leding to support of > one's country and a > >blind, unthinking, knee jerk almost Pavlovian > respos - then I cannot help > >you. [ Excess quotations omitted. ] http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Send your FREE holiday greetings online! http://greetings.yahoo.com [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html