[an error occurred while processing this directive]
I am totaly responisible for the words I write both here and elsewhere. I am not resposible in the elast for any emotional colour with which any reader may interepret them. That is a matter for the individual reader and I will never cease to be amazed at the almost infinite interpretations that are put on my work. Readers letters and comments at talks have long since made it brutally evident that I am belived to have said things that are,quite frankly, not in anymanuscript I have composed.As to the interpretation you put on the tome of my writing - i.e. dominant - frankly that is not there either, it only exists in your perception and that is not my reponsibility. Best wishes Tim [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html