[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Dear Tim, Sorry, maybe my last message was a little too heated, but I still think that you expect too much of certain evidence. I have absolutely no superior knowledge or insight and I don't say your opinions are rubbish or so. What I do say is that you are bringing your (maybe correct) opinion in a certain dominant way, so that that opinion is the only possibility. Maybe I didn't understand your messages correctly, but at least it comes dominant over to me. Best regards, Jean de St. Sigeron --- Tim Wallace-Murphy <tim@templartim.freeserve.co.uk> wrote: > Dear Jean, > > > Please believe whatever you will and I will bow to > your superior knowledge > and insight. Afterall it is possible that Earl > William St Clair and his > building of Rosslyn Chapel > is simply the product of my deluded and addled > brain. Perhaps our deep > investigative reporters from whatever video company > it was were correct and [ Excess quotations omitted. ] http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Send your FREE holiday greetings online! http://greetings.yahoo.com [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html