[an error occurred while processing this directive]
I know that we've been in deep philosophical discussions lately and I hope that this is helpful. I didn't create it, but kinda wish that I had. <g> Ponder each thought ... it is a moo-ving experience. I'm off to Dallas in the morning. I'll have to "steer" clear of some of these. Sinclair, I'm trying my best to inject a little levity into this group! It's probably the toughest challenge that I've faced. Aye, Mel of South Carolina POLITICAL PHILOSOPHIES EXPLAINED IN SIMPLE TWO-COW TERMS: SOCIALISM You have two cows. You keep one and give one to your neighbor. COMMUNISM You have two cows, the government takes them both and provides you with the milk. FASCISM You have two cows, the government takes them and sells you the milk. BUREAUCRACY You have two cows. The government takes them both, shoots one, milks the other, pays you for the milk and then pours it down the drain. CAPITALISM You have two cows. You sell one and buy a bull. CORPORATE You have two cows. You sell one, force the other to produce the milk of four cows, then act surprised when it drops dead. DEMOCRACY You have two cows. The government taxes you to the point that you must sell them both in order to support a man in a foreign country that has only one cow which was a gift from your government. _________________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html