[an error occurred while processing this directive]
In August I had contact with someone on the list, Peter or Ian (I really can't figure out who's who). Would the that person please contact me off list. Regards Lena Ian Sinclair wrote: > > Dear Lena > Thank you for the information you have already sent me,and I would be very > pleased to recieve your kind offer.I got my family back to Jame's Sinclair > of Borlum and the Murkle side caught my eye because of the marrage of James > 1St of Murkle to Elizabeth Stewart in 1604. My father told us kids that we > were alowed to wear the Stewart Tarten legaly. > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Lena A Löfström" <lal@algonet.se> > To: <sinclair@quarterman.org> > Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 2:12 PM [ Excess quotations omitted. ] [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html