[an error occurred while processing this directive]
No, thanks. We'd have nothing to talk about. DSinc39156@aol.com wrote: > My Marine tough Grandma, who is 82, once told me, "If you can't say anything > nice, don't say anything at all." It sure has been quite here the last few > days reading the discussion list. I just heard some dust collide with the > ceiling fan above me. I've been biting my tongue, and Judy just told me she's > quite tired up picking it up and sewing it back on. She has requested I move > to another room at night, at least until my blood slows from it's rolling > boil. > > (Lots of stuff deleted) > > I'm thinking of adding on to the house for all those prisoners that have to > be released. But it seems there are more child molesters and mass murderers [ Excess quotations omitted. ] [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html