[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Hello Jean, You are not alone. My name is Darian Sinclair. I am 25 years old with a wife and a couple of beautiful daughters. Since I got on the list I have been a silent member because my family has no idea what our Sinclair lineage is. My father has bits of informantion but it still makes for a great challenge. He was born and raises in Miami, FL but moved to northern New York years before I was even a glint in his eye ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean de St. Sigeron" <oraclum@yahoo.com> To: <sinclair@quarterman.org> Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 2:20 PM Subject: A not-important question > Hi all, > > I know that most people on this list are 40+. Now I > would like to know if there are other young people on > this list, like me (26-). Maybe I'm the only one, but [ Excess quotations omitted. ] [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html