[an error occurred while processing this directive]
On my grandfathers DC, it states his father was James (nmi) Sinclair and his mother was Amanda (maiden name)(unknown). He was born in Ky. Daniel Thomas Sinclair was born on July 15,1983, he was 35 yrs,8 mo's and 8days old when he died. Daniel was listed as a Machinist on his DC, and a Toolmaker on my mothers BC. at the time of his death, he lived in the city of Dayton,Ohio in Montgomery County, and had lived there 2 yrs.I was able to obtain this info from a site for Montgomery County,I then requested a BC. I cannot seem to find that site anymore, Would anyone have the site address for the OHIO Historical Society? I do want to find out about James and Amanda. My brother was on business in Cincinatie and copied some things at the Covington Library. Their was something about a Judge and Mrs. J>T Sinclair,carrie Sinclair and John Sinclair. No specifcs as he was looking for Charbonneaus and Cunninghams. On the OHIO Societys list was an EDIN SINCLAIR DIED 1/17/19 in HamiltonCounty and in Montgomery County, a FRANK SINCLAIR died on 10/21/19, and a JAMES A. SINCLAIR died on 3/25/14. I need to send for those DC's to see if there is a common denominator.