[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Dear Tim, Actually I received it twice! so do not worry! all is fine and I deeply appreciate your quick and precise reply. I will pass it on to my friend - who, by the way, is has just finished - after 15 years of research! - writing a book (in stores in about one month) about the Order of the Hospitaliers de Saint-Jean de Malte & Knoghts Templar in the New World up to 1665 (Nouvelle France). Again, thank you! Amicalement, Francine > Dear FRancine, > > I have replied to your earlier email to me re Knight & Lomas far-fetched > theories. Sadly the reply got mis-directed to an erroneous address - please > email me directly agin and confirm your email address and I will re-send. > > Best wishes > > Tim > [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html