Re: change of year, change of list

John,

Five years is a long time indeed. Most lists don't survive anywhere near
that long, and virtually all that do end up with new moderators and new
servers periodically. I truly appreciate your efforts.  This has been a
superb list, in no small part due to your gentle but firm guidance.  Best of
luck in your new endeavors...  you'll have a lot of free time.

Joe Erkes