Re: Change of year, change of list

Hi,

>  Another alternative is to
> move it to Yahoo Groups or some such place, where Gary's genealogy list is.
> However, that has the distinct disadvantage that one has to sit through
> pages of advertising to view each message.

It isn't quite that bad. If you get it by email, you just get an ad at
the bottom. If you read it on the web, occasionally you have to click
through a page of ad before getting to the message.

Doug

--
 Doug Weller  Moderator, sci.archaeology.moderated
 Submissions to:sci-archaeology-moderated@medieval.org