Coq au Vin

A good start here, but any chance we could have the directions that go
with the ingredients? I could make a stab at it, but it's so much easier
(and better to eat) when prepared correctly! For instance, "dredge the
chicken in the flour then bake at 350 for 45 minutes", etc.

Thanks, and happy new year to all.