Re: Sinclairs - Ireland to Australia

Annie! of course...! bells are going off now. You were right , so very
right about the Gold Coast and on so many levels. I think I remember the
Phone conversation wher I told you that I might as well have been in Ft.
Lauderdale due to the Spring Break!  I have a spiffy new rates system
for Long Distance, so perhaps we micht say hello in the new year. I am
so gald you are here, All the Best, Gordon.