Re: Sinclairs - Ireland to Australia

Hi Toni,
I was wondering about Australian Sinclairs. When last I was on this
list, I was headed to down under and I got a message to visit two of
them (Very kind and friendly) up by the Great Barrier Reef when I got
tired of Surfer's Paradise and all the tourists. I want to tell her (and
Him) they were right, I should have come north...but I do not know who
they are anymore or if they are on the list! Can you help? Any Aussie
Sinclairs seeing this remembering me?  Thanks Cousin Gordon.