dead horse

John,
    I would hate to see you leave. If it wasn't for this list my records of this branch of my family would only go back to around the 1700's. I am very greatfull to everyone who has responded to my questions. People  like yourself who have spent God knows how many hours doing research not just for yourself but for others.
    This list reminds me of stories that my mom tells me about the general personalities of my St.Clair family members who have passed on. I would sum them up as being for the most part warm hearted but also very pridefull ,especially when they thought they were wright.
    I think this list is great, but everyone needs to watch out for the feelings of others and not let pride get in the way of the reason for this list in the first place, to discover our roots.
Lisa Hunter