Sinclairs forever

Stanley - which family of St Clair/Sinclair in Virginia?  What county
are you looking in?

Susan - When I left the house Saturday morning it was 22 deg F.  By the
time I got out of class it was 1PM and maybe 28  - Warm?  You are a true
Scotswoman to think 28 is warm. (LOL)

The author Upton Beall Sinclair was the son of Upton Beall Sinclair of
Baltimore, MD. Upton Senior's father was Arthur Sinclair who died in
1834 in Hampton, VA.  After the Civil War, the family gravitated to
Baltimore. From what I have been able to find, From Baltimore they went
to New York state. Anyone know what happened next?  I do know that this
branch of Virginia Sinclair's is not related to the Gloucester County
Sinclairs.