Kirkin' O the Tartan

The Scottish American Club of Indianapolis also had their Kirkin' last Sunday
at Christ Church Cathedral on Monument Circle in Indianapolis. They picked
the day to coincide with the Feast day of Saint Margaret. Our Priest had
spent a few years on the Isle of Iona and was impressed with the knowledge
and "earthliness" of the Scottish people. The talanted Roderick MacDonald
piped in the procession. Judy and I sat next to the Gunn family.

Donald Sinclair, Indianapolis