Re: Carnival glass

St. Clair glass is still alive and well in Elwood Indiana, the place of my
birth. A son of this family now has a shop in Anderson Indiana, I just passed
it yesterday going to my nephew's basketball game. Sinclair Glass is also
still going strong in Hartford City Indiana, although they have closed their
public showroom. All three make gifts and lamps. Conversely the container
glass industry is slowing down in other towns nearby with the closing of Kerr
McGee in the town of Dunkirk Indiana, and Ball Brothers Glass in Muncie.

Donald Sinclair, Indianapolis