D N A

         I have traced my side of the Sinclair back to James Sinclair of =
Borlum.According to the knowledgeable Sinclair's nobody can tell me who =
was the father of James . From what I have gathered there are two =
possible family connections. #1  James Sinclair,First of Murkle,and =
brother of John Sinclair, first of Assery . #2  George Sinclair of =
Downreay.
         Would my D N A along with any descendants of the above families =
help me to take my tree back to an earlier time.      =20

Regards,=20
Ian Sinclair
icsinclair@symphonytel.com