Re: 2 hurricanes in 1 week is rather trying...

Hi Penelope,
If you could send a few gallons of that rain over this way we would be
grateful. Australia looks like having a very very real problem with drought
this year. Mind you, we are also a little biased about where we live too.
Melbourne, Victoria is usually known as one of the places where you can
experience four seasons in a day. However I hope you ride out the hurricane
OK and not too much damage is suffered where you are.
Regards
Sinead.