Re: Geisterjäger John Sinclair

Ian
did you ever see cartoons by Political Patton? Mother was Sinclair.
Paintings by Clive Sinclair, cousin to the former?

There are a lot of talented artists in this Australian branch, even though
many of  us sound more English than Australian. Here's hoping we get to see
some of your cartoons.

I sometimes wish we had compulsory translations of the languages I sadly do
not understand. But then we would have to provide French, German, Italian,
etc translations also, I suppose. I do regret my stubborn refusal to learn
foreign languages when at school ( I won't say how many years ago).

Have a great day.

Sinead.