Note from Laurel Fetcher

BlankLaurel Fechner, Clan Sinclair USA's previous Historian, has
asked me to post the following message  on this discussion list.

WLG

Dear Cousins,

Today, 9/11 at 9:30, I was watching the ceremonies from
Shankesville, PA. Following these ceremonies, I saw the First
Lady shake hands with a member of the Clan Sinclair USA.  He had
dark hair and glasses I believe. He was in his kilts and had the
distinct Clan pin which I also own. Can this person be identified
and his observations included in the next Yours Aye.

As Ever,

Laurel