Re: Balkanise

I'm having a little trouble following this thread.
So people who object to a government-enforced pledge
of allegiance involving a mention of the Christian God
are atheists and equivalent to the Spanish Inquisition?
I must tell my Jewish, Hindu, and Buddhist friends this news....

Really, haven't we wandered far enough afield in this thread?
Are there no Sinclair doings to discuss?

John S. Quarterman <jsq@quarterman.org>