Re: Plea for Masonic help - genealogy Bro. Ivan of Trafalgar replies

       Dear Stan Sinclair,

       You might try the Grand Lodge of Virginia website.  If you relative
lived in
Va. most of his life, they might be able to help.

       I know that the Indiana site has a place to click if you want
information for genealogical research.  At the least the Va. site will have a
way to contact the Grand Lodge of Virginia Grand Sect'y.

       I contacted the local lodge in Ill. that I presumed that my Great Grf.
belonged to and they were able to help with the information they had.

       Best wishes for your Masonic research.

       Cousin Ivan of Trafalgar    Past Master