From: twallace-murphy [mailto:twallace-murphy@supanet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 3:18 AM
To: sinclair@quarterman.org
Subject: Re: Genealogy

I am begining to find this 'mass descent from Charlemagne' more than a
little disturbing. Gor years I have been happily dwelling under the illusion
that I am NOT related to the Sinclairs other than through my Viking
heritage. Now it would seem that I am related to some of you after all. I
think I need to lie down somewhere quiet and contemplate my navel.