Re: Genealogy

Donald: Thank you. If you could email the photo, that would be great! I'm
in Scranton, PA (up in the north eastern corner.) My Daddy came from
Clinton (Samson County) North Carolina. The remainder of the family stayed
on the farms - during the depression - but, my father travelled north.

John Sinclair
1637 Penn Avenue
Scranton, PA 18509
www.sinclairsbooks.com