Re: shameless self-bumphing

Dear Rory,

Wow! What a setting for a good set of pipes!

Was the disbelieving guy to the right, one of your friends or an amazed
passer by?

Most delighted to see the face of one of our Canadian kin. My son will be
over in Montreal this month for a conference accompanied by his wife. Very
delayed honeymoon, so I hope you are all as welcoming.

Jean.