shameless self-bumphing

Dear list:

I have finally made the CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation)  Canada's
BBC.

A photojournalist wanted to film people at work and sometimes, if they had 2
careers, making a photo that had both in it.

Ann Bayin is one of Canada's best photographers and she heard about and did
me.

Take a look at the link:

www.cbc.ca/news/work

when you get the site, scroll down a quarter of a page to

"Work caught on camera"

click on the 4th face (me)  entitled "where we work"

the first photo that comes up is the one is the one that needs your
comments.

the rest are simply wonderful photographs of Canadians being themselves.

rory 'gus' sinclair
in Toronto