RE: William's Information

Glen, I have also read quite a bit regarding Freemasonry on the internet
and other sources.  One of the problems is that those who are not of the
craft will see many "answers" on the internet as well as the local
library.  Some of this information is so far from the truth, it is
ridiculous.  How can they tell the difference by simply reading this
material?

Much of the anti-Masonic material makes the assumption that Freemasonry
is, in itself, a religion, which, as you know, it is not.

Several of the myths as well as the truths of Freemasonry can be found
on our website at:
http://www.scgrandlodgeafm.org/question.htm
Including "Why is Masonry so secretive?" and "Is Masonry a religion".

It appears that I need to add more information on the website regarding
Freemasonry.  The page is intended to be informative re: Masonry in
general.

Mel of South Carolina