Re: Par Ce Signe...

roslinne@fone.net writes:

> What's this all in aid of? Sinclair connection? There is and with a few more
> pages I could go into the specialized geometry used in Edinburgh's Resh-El
> grid matrix and in Rosslyn's geometry... an off list topic due to the
> length
> and limited interest.

GAC: With consent, I'd like more discussion.  While it might be bothersome
for all on this list, and more suitable for a smaller group exchange, I
certainly would like to see the geometrical proofs.  I can always have my
wife, the maths teacher,. help me understand.  I'm down to Edinburgh 2-3
times a year, and John of Salt Lake mooches of friends up north and drives
down too.  <G>.

 But before leaving I'll also say that the above format > is the special
> "sign" used by Frs. Henri Boudet and Beringer Saunier at Rennes le Chateau
> in their design of the enigmatic Rex Mundi (and 4 angels) holding the Font
> at the entrance to the Magdalene Chapel. The statue has engraved "Par Ce
> Signe Tu Le Vaincras" or "By this sign/swan you will conquer (him)." (The
> angels make the sign.)

But doesn't this refer to the sign seen by Constantine before the battle,
i.e., a cross (not the cruciform cross)?

 In the European grid system there is a direct connection between
> Rosslyn/Edinburgh and Rennes le Chateau. The specific symbol(s) under
> discussion best describe the nature of both places in terms of energy and
> related consciousness.

Do you have a site where this is discussed or citations?

Glen Cook