Re: Loch Norman Games (near Charlotte, NC, USA)

Dear Mel,
Hope all goes well with your tents at the forthcoming games. For Australia
the  Gatherings have about finished down  this end as we move into Autumn.
At least the Ringwood Gathering was fine, but Berwick rained, Maryborough
blew and Daylesford was cold. I am talking about the climate, not the
people. They were warm and the competitions and the piping were good.

Jean.