Col. Wm. Stanley Sinclair

Someone on the list asked for data regarding my p. grandfather, Col. Wm.
Stanley Sinclair. Among my mother's notes, following are medals awarded to
my p. grandfather:

Spanish American War 1898
Philippine Insurrection 1899-1900, 1901-1903
Boxer Rebellion 1900-1901
Silver Star for Galantry in Action
Order of the Dragon
Cuban Pacification 1905-1909
Mexican Border
WWI

A brief history of his life from my mother's notes:

Colonel William Stanley Sinclair's Army Days

*He attended the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor; was on the football
team
*Enlisted in the Spanish-American War, 1898-was in New Orleans.  Never got
to Cuba.  Was a 2nd Lieutenant.
*Was in the Boxer Rebellion and won the Silver Star
*Philippine Insurrection - his wife went to the Philippines by boat with her
2-month-old baby in 1902 (Van) from Galveston.
*Plattsburg, NY - Albert born there
*Puerto Rico and Cuba
*Spokane, Washington in 1910, 1911 and 1912.  Loraine born at Fort George
Wright, 1911.
*Hawaii - 1913 to 1916.  Buzz (W. S. Sinclair, Jr.--my father) born in
Seattle, WA, at Ft. Lawton on the way there.
*Ft. Bliss, TX, El Paso.  Infantry officer
*1916 - Recruiting officer at Austin, Texas
*1917 - Camp Devons, MA (Fitchburg, MA)
*1917 - Went to Chateur Neuf, France - Stayed with Leoir (?) family
*After war, disbanded a division at New Orleans
*Eagle Pass, TX, 6 months
*Ft. Leavenworth, KS 1921-1922.  Attended Command and General Staff School
*Eugene, OR - University of Oregon.  Professor Military Sciences and Tactics
1922-1928
*Cheyenne, WY, Ft. Francis E. Warren.  Retired a full Colonel, Commander of
the 20th Infantry Regiment.  While there he took his regiment to Ft.
Huachuca, Arizona to repel Mexicans spring of 1929
*Retired in May 1929
*Came to Galveston, TX, July 1929.