Sinclair Dates

   [1]Tomorrow:
   March 25

   1005: Kenneth III d.,
   [2]King of Scots dies.

   1306: Robert I selected, Robert the Bruce crowned at Scone as Robert I
   of  Scotland  by  Isabel of Fife, countess of Buchan. Robert I and his
   troops  continued  the  struggle led by [3]William Wallace against the
   forces  of  [4]Edward  I of England. Finally, in 1328, Scotland became
   independent through the [5]Treaty of Edinburgh signed between Robert I
   and  Edward  III.  [6]Robert  I  and  his  forces  engaged  in  highly
   successful guerrilla tactics.

   1603:  Union  of  Crowns, James VI of Scotland becomes also James I of
   England; he calls himself King of Great Britain.

   1699: AH in Edinburgh, Alexander Hamilton arrives in Edinburgh.

   1700:   Darien   addresses  King,  In  London,  four  members  of  the
   Council-General  of  the  Company  present  an Address to the King. He
   tells  them  he  has  said  all  there  is to say on the matter of the
   Company's grievances.

   1947: Norman 18th Earl of Caithness d.,