RE: Patrick Henry

I believe that in one of Paul Harvey's "The Rest of the Story" books, he
says that Mr. Henry's wife was quite mad and that he kept her chained in the
house so that she would not hurt herself. I'll have to see if I can find the
book again. If true it would give new meaning to the phrase"........ Is life
so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and
slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take;
but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
Probably not true, but an interesting take never-the -less.

	Dana