Clan Sinclair USA Newsletter "Yours Aye"

       Dear Cousins,

       The Clan Sinclair USA Newsletter arrived today.  It has a new editor.
He is The Hon. David Lawrence.

       Congratulations, David, on your appointment and the good work you have
done.

       We thank you and wish for you continued success.

       Gratefully,

       Ivan of Trafalgar         Beautiful large snow flakes in the air here
today.  We are expecting 13 degrees for a low tonight.  My Forsythia are in
full bloom and there are daffodils showing off all over.