Re[4]: The Henry Voyage

Hi,

> Dear Doug

> I am quoting you now

Hi, so I see. Thanks! I must write some more of what I found out up.  I found
an article with a lot of details of where Plowden was at various times
(often in court) which again emphasises the fact that his interests
weren't in or near Rhode Island.

I think I'll wait for Tim's book to be published so I can see what he
says to go into this in any more detail. I sometimes wish I had the
time to look into some of this in depth.

Doug

--
 Doug Weller  Moderator, sci.archaeology.moderated
 Submissions to:sci-archaeology-moderated@medieval.org