Re[2]: The Henry Voyage

Hi,

> I am wondering if it is possible to date by C14 or whatever the Westford
> knight?

I'm afraid not. An analysis of it it was started by David K. Schafer, Curatorial
Assistant for Archaeology at Harvard's Peabody Museum of Archaeology
and Ethnology. I don't think he's published it yet. His first
observations are on my web site at:

http://www.ramtops.demon.co.uk/westford.html

Doug
--
 Doug Weller  Moderator, sci.archaeology.moderated
 Submissions to:sci-archaeology-moderated@medieval.org